Bulk Read and Bulk Write Records
Catalyst enables you to perform bulk read and bulk write operations on the tables in the Data Store using the CLI or the APIs.
- Bulk Read Records: This operation reads large volumes of records from a specific table in the Data Store, and generates a CSV file containing the results of the read operation if the job is successful.
- Bulk Write Records: This operation fetches large volumes of records from a CSV file uploaded in the File Store, bulk writes them to a specific table in the Data Store, and generates a report file containing the details of the job execution.
To learn about these operations in detail, refer to these help links:
- Data Store Import and Export CLI documentation
- Bulk Read API documentation
- Bulk Write API documentation
Bulk Delete Records
Catalyst enables you to delete records in bulk from a specific table in the Data Store, using an API or as an SDK operation.
The bulk delete operation can delete a maximum of 200 rows in a single API call or an SDK operation.
To learn about this operation in detail, refer to these help links:
Last Updated 2023-08-14 13:22:45 +0530 +0530
Send your feedback to us