Document Processing and E-KYC are implemented in a wide range of applications and scenarios. The following are some use cases where Identity Scanner can be implemented:
- Consumer apps that require identity verification from the app users for creating their user accounts can process any of their ID proofs to verify their identity.
- Age-restricted services or products that cannot be made available for minors can use Identity Scanner to verify the customer’s age.
- E-commerce apps or delivery services that require proof of identity before delivering packages to users can implement E-KYC.
- Event organizer or venue management services that need to identify individuals before allowing them to attend events can use E-KYC.
- Products or services rental apps that require customers to submit an identity proof or a cheque leaf for the services to be rendered.
- Localized services that can only cater to certain demographics or users based on specific geographic locations can verify their users addresses.
- Apps in the financial sector, such as banking, investments, share trading or crypto-currency trading apps that require their customers to provide identity or financial proofs such as PAN cards.
- Services that allow payments through cheques and require customers to submit a cheque leaf as a proof of the payment made.
- Any banking, business, or economic apps that require the front pages of bank passbooks to be processed as a proof of identity or of a bank account.
- Services that require the users to click and submit a photograph of theirs on the spot to verify their identity with a previously submitted ID proof using E-KYC.
- Microservices that enable digitization of identity proofs or documents.
Last Updated 2023-05-19 12:11:43 +0530 +0530
Send your feedback to us