Before you begin working with Catalyst Flutter SDK, you must ensure that you meet the following prerequisites:
- Create Catalyst project: You must create a Catalyst project in the Catalyst console to host your mobile app in.
Note: You can host one Android app and one iOS app in each project. The Android or iOS app can either be built natively with the Catalyst Android or iOS SDKs, or with the Flutter SDK.
- Install IDE: Depending on the development target you choose, you must install a supporting IDE or editor. You must install an IDE and its version that supports working with Flutter SDK, extensions, and plugins. The supported choices are: Android Studio, IntelliJ IDEA, and Visual Studio Code.
Note: Flutter plugins will not work on IDEs other than these. For iOS apps, you can use one of these supported IDEs to develop the app, and then import it in Xcode to build and deploy the iOS app.
The minimum supported environments for Android and iOS are specified in the following sections.
- Install Flutter SDK: You must install the following for your system’s OS:
- Flutter SDK
- Any supporting or required libraries, plugins, or extensions based on your requirements
- Platform-specific software and SDKs
Last Updated 2023-09-15 19:40:38 +0530 +0530
Send your feedback to us